With so many options to choose from at the grocery store, it can be overwhelming when shopping for nutritious foods. Use these these tips to help make your shopping trip efficient and effective!
• Look for signs of quality and freshness.
• Plan your meals for the week before you go shopping so you know what ingredients you’ll need.
• Organize your shopping list -You’ll find most fresh foods around the perimeter of the grocery store, while canned goods and non-perishables will be in centre aisles.
• Eat something healthy before you head to the grocery store. If you’re hungry while you’re shopping, you’re more likely to pick unhealthy options that you’re craving in the moment.
Keep a positive mind and set realistic goals
Stay positive throughout your fitness journey and you’re more likely to achieve success. Avoid these pitfalls to achieve your fitness goal…
• Doing too much, too fast
• Setting unrealistic goals
• Not warming up or stretching
• Underestimating the importance of rest
Stick to your fitness plan
Being unprepared and not planning ahead is a common reason people don’t meet their fitness goals. Before you’re ready to commit, think about these key points
• Find out what physical activities you enjoy.
• Ladies, invest in a good sports bra!
• Have you scheduled time for your fitness?
• Know what your goals are!
Start a Tea Detox
Our 30 day detox is a great way to stay motivated and help you feel better from the inside out! Getting rid of the toxins that your body is holding on to will allow it to function properly, burn the correct amount of calories and have natural energy levels every day!
Start your 30 Day Detox this month to jump start your fall fitness routine!