Notice: Undefined variable: link_start in /home/teaforde/domains/teafordetox.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vc-extensions-bundle/dagallery/vc-extensions-dagallery.php on line 283
Here is a great substitute for a delicious, guilt free and gluten free french toast meal!
Total Servings – 4 Pieces of French Toast
- bread 4 slices
- eggs 4-5
- vanilla extract 1 tsp
- ground Cinnamon 1 tsp
- berries or any other healthy topping(bananas, nuts, etc)
- maple syrup (optional)
- butter or coconut oil for cooking and topping. Couple tbsp
- I recommend a Glutenfree oatmeal or Ezekial, something additive free, healthy and full of fiber.
- Scramble up 4-5 eggs in a bowl(that can fit a whole piece of toast), add 1 tsp vanilla and 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Heat up a pan on medium. Use butter or coconut oil to cook with. Meanwhile soak the toast (one by one -not all together, you want To make sure that each piece gets completely coated). You only have to soak it for maybe 20 or 30 seconds.
- Cook on each side for about 3 to 4 minutes or until light golden brown. Serve with your favorite berries, bananas, etc! I sprinkle with a bit more cinnamon and a pat of butter or coconut oil!
Enjoy! Let us know if you made it at home!
Teami Recipe by: @modernmamaskitchen